Welcome to Forest Credits
Forest Credits is a unique programme from Rainforest Concern that allows you to offset your carbon emissions and at the same time help protect native forests, their biodiversity and the important environmental services they provide, creating a lasting environmental legacy.
Why should I offset?
- It’s responsible: climate change affects us all and we all create carbon emissions
- It’s forward-looking: you will be creating a legacy for future generations, and your company will be better prepared to face future tougher regulations
- It’s good for your business: customers favour companies with environmental credentials
- It’s easy: just use the carbon
calculator on this site! Once you have offset we'll send you a certificate so you have a record of your offset.
Why choose Forest Credits?
- Not-for-profit programme with
20 years’ forest conservation success
- Prevent the cutting and burning of
tropical rainforests – the cause of
almost a fifth of global carbon emissions
- Preserve crucial environmental services
and threatened biodiversity
- We adhere to the highest established
standards and work with
respected third-party auditors